This spacious villa with huge outdoor living space, convenient location in a small cul de sac group of 8 is now available and ready for your lifestyle change. Shopping centres, schools, sporting facilities and public transport are all very close and easily accessible.
Features of this property include but are not limited to;
-Two bedrooms with BIR’s. Master very large double room. 2nd with floor to ceiling window overlooking courtyard
-Lounge and dining rooms
-Separate kitchen with free standing stove and range hood
-Laundry leading out to courtyard. Linen cupboard
-Single garage with high ceiling and internal access
-Huge courtyard running full length of the property. 4 by 10 meters
-Cul de sac location overlooking golf course.
Located in the Camden Acres Estate this split level home offers plenty of living area, downstairs bedroom with ensuite all located on a 560 SQM block.
As you walk in the wide front door you are met with the Blackbutt timber floors. The lower level features the 4th bedroom with access to the bathroom, laundry and double garage.
The 2nd level features the open plan dining and family area with access to the backyard. The kitchen overlooks this area featuring 900mm appliances, dishwasher, pantry and 400mm bench tops. There is also a media room on this level.
The 3rd level features the other 3 bedrooms with the master bedroom offering access to the balcony with views out to Camden, private ensuite and walk in robe with laundry shoot to the downstairs laundry. The other bedrooms offer built in robes and there is a study nook as well.
Other features include:
•Ducted Air Conditioning
•Gas cooking, heating and hot water
•Alfresco dining area overlooking landscaped backyard and timber decking
Located in West Hoxton, this 5-bedroom home offers plenty of features including a triple garage, separate carport, inground pool and plenty of living area.
As you walk in the front door you are greeted by the lounge room featuring timber floors, fireplace and study nook. As you continue around the corner you come across the dining area leading into the modern kitchen.
The kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, plenty of cupboard space and stone bench tops. There is also a formal dining area looking out to the front garden.
As you continue down the hallway you sight the main bedroom which features a private ensuite and a walk-in robe. Further down the hall is 3 bedrooms, 2 with built in robes and one with a walk-in robe and the main bathroom with corner spa bath.
Down the stairs is the 5th bedroom and access to the triple garage. There is also under house storage that provides plenty of storage and could be converted to a granny flat (STCA).
The backyard features, a sparkling ingound pool, gazebo, cubby house and undercover entertaining area.
This home offers plenty of off street parking and screams potential.
Other features include:
- Ceiling Fans
- Ducted Air Conditioning
- Water tank
- Triple garage and separate car port.
- 5 minute drive to the shops and 7 minutes to the M5/M7 Interchange.
Positioned overlooking the Spring Farm Bush Corridor this, 4-bedroom home sits on a 684.8sqm block and features plenty of living area.
The front of the home features the master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite. Down the hallway is the open plan family and dining areas off the modern kitchen.
The kitchen features island bench, pantry and 900mm cooking facilities. There is a separate media/lounge room at the back of the home, alfresco dining area and study/sitting area.
Other features include:
-Built in robes to 3 bedrooms and walk in robe to the main bedroom
-Ducted Air Conditioning
-Potential side access
This beautifully cared for family home will not be on the market for long. If you’re a young family looking for the perfect start, give us a call now! With lovely open, bright living areas leading out to a very large covered patio and overlooking a big back yard, the Kids, pets, pools etc. are all catered for. A beautiful space with room to move. Features of this property include but are not limited to;
• 3 bedrooms, master with ensuite access and all with BIR’s
• Lovely, well-kept gardens and large back yard
• Large galley style kitchen with new dishwasher, electric cooktop and as new oven
• Bathroom with ensuite access, wet, toilet and vanity areas
• Large Formal lounge and dining areas at the front and Family/TV room off kitchen
• Large covered patio off family room.
• Single remote LUG with internal access
• Side access to back yard for vehicles if required
• Split system A/C unit
Large 4 Bedroom family home on 560m2 with numerous large entertainment and living areas. These include, Family room and Meals area off a well-appointed Kitchen with a large Rumpus at the rear of the house. There are formal lounge and dining rooms as well as study or consulting room at the front. New carpet and floor tiles throughout. This substantial home is ready for the new owner’s personal touches to transform it into your family oasis.
Features of the home include but are not limited to;
Master Bedroom with walk-in Robe and Ensuite
Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 are large with BIR’s
Large Tiled Lounge Room
Formal Dining Room
Large Family Room
Well Appointed Kitchen with adjoining Meals area
Large Rumpus Room.
Split system A/C
Outdoor entertaining area
Low maintenance yard
Double remote LUG
Investors and first home buyers take note! This home is located in a convenient central location close to public transport routes, the train station as well as a variety of retail and shopping outlets. Well maintained, it offers very comfortable living with great outdoor entertaining, side access and a large yard for the kids, the pets or a pool.
Features of this home include but are not limited to;
• 3 bedrooms, main with BIR’s and Fan
• Good size lounge and dining room with polished floor boards throughout
• Very neat kitchen in good condition with servery to dining room
• Good sized front and rear yard with great side access for vehicles, vans etc.
• Main bathroom with tiling to the ceiling and separate toilet.
• Raised Patio and Pergola looking over large back yard
• Car port at side of house, S/S A/C unit in lounge and venetian blinds
This quality built Villa Home is perfect for someone wanting to down size who doesn’t want the hassle of maintenance, but still wants their own well finished, quality residence.
Featuring two bedrooms, living areas, a study and a single remote garage situated very close to schools, expanding shopping precinct, public transport, cafes and restaurants. The easy live awaits!
Features of the property include;
• 2 bedrooms with BIR
• Single remote lock up garage
• Tiles to the ceiling in Bathroom, quality PC items
• Quality kitchen with stone benches and S/S appliances
• Ensuite access
• Great internal storage
• Fully landscaped and ready to go. Driveway, bricked garden edging, letter box, clothes line and turf.
City buyers/Investors who want real value for money. Young Families looking for the perfect start in a quality home with space and convenience. Downsizers looking for an easier and better quality lifestyle. If that sounds like you, this home could be the perfect fit!
Close to amenities and public transport in a central location, this renovated and exceptionally well presented home consists of but is not limited to the following features;
• 3 beds with BIR’s and fans to all
• Fully renovated brand new bathroom
• Renovated Kitchen with glass splash backs, S/S appliances, induction cook top and range hood
• Large lounge room and dining room off kitchen with polished floor boards throughout
• High ceilings, slow combustion fire place, split system A/C & Evaporative A/C unit on roof
• Large back yard with plenty of room for pools, pets, kids to play etc.
• Garden shed and a large covered patio for entertaining
• Car port with double gates allowing vehicle access to the back yard, perfect for tradies, caravans, boats etc.
Sydney and Melbourne markets peaked? Will there be a correction? Really want to get into the property market but what your money buys you in Sydney just doesn’t make sense or enthuse you?
Thought of selling up in Sydney, moving to a large regional centre and living mortgage free with everything you need? Lots have, and wished they did it years ago!
This may be the answer you are looking for.
This quality family home on 931m2 in a popular and convenient location for less than the land would cost you in South West Sydney!! Plus, better than 5% rental return compared to under 4% in Sydney’s suburbs!
Features of this home include but are not limited to:
• 4 Large bdrms, master with ensuite and WIR, BIR to beds 2,3 & 4
• Huge gourmet kitchen with Stone benches, S/S appliances and butler’s pantry
• Ducted reverse cycle A/C and ducted vacuum system
• Large main bathroom with wet areas tiled to the ceiling with double vanity
• Large living areas, media or rumpus room with timber flooring in traffic areas
• Ramp access to yard from laundry and large storage room
• Large alfresco area overlooking the yard for outdoor entertaining
• Double remote LUG and huge blank canvas in the back yard. Ample room for a pool, the animals or for the kids to play and kick the football on your manicured lawn.
659m2 and every bit of it is finished and maintained to the highest standard. From the magnificent street appeal, through the well laid out and family functional interior to the huge outdoor entertaining area overlooking the back yard. It’s all here!
Entry foyer, great storage, large living areas and well-appointed bathrooms, this home is a must see for the family looking in the area. Features of this home include but are not limited to;
• 4 bedrooms plus Study. Ducted A/C and Alarm System
• Main bedroom with large WIR, huge ensuite tiled to the ceiling with stone top vanity
• BIR’s to all other bedrooms
• Main bathroom tiled to ceiling with stone top vanity
• Well-appointed kitchen with granite bench tops, large walk in pantry and S/S appliances
• Large lounge and dining rooms, meals and family off kitchen
• Fantastic patio and pergola of family room overlooking back yard
• Great sized back yard and garden for kids, pets or pools
• Double remote drive through garage
• Garden shed and easy to maintain concreted area off laundry.
This fastidiously maintained property offers the young family a perfect start! The 569m2 block with room in the back yard allows for pets, the kids to play or even a pool. What about a granny flat for the in-laws? A beautiful property with plenty of options, the features include but are not limited to;
- Beautifully maintained yards with a newly finished driveway
- Fully renovated galley kitchen with polyurethane cabinets, stone benches, glass splashback, electric cooktop and dishwasher
- Formal lounge and dining rooms with slow combustion fireplace
- Meals area off kitchen with skylight and sliding doors to enclosed outdoor living area
- Fully insulated Queenslander room, tiled with gas and TV. Beautiful informal living area
- 3 bedrooms, main with polished timber floors new curtains and BIR
- Beds 2 and 3 with BIR
- Bathroom in great condition tiled to the ceiling with extra toilet in the laundry
- Large flat back yard with garden shed and undercover BBQ area
- Single remote drive through garage
- New carpet, new flooring, new curtains
- Ducted A/C